First Time Here?
Here is where to start. This service will give you an overview of what I offer. It allows me the opportunity to assess your body's needs and create an individualized plan for future appointments.
This includes a quick consultation within the 60 minutes.
This service is strictly for new clients only.
1 hr. $99.00
Thai bodywork is performed on a comfortable mat on the floor, with both the receiver and client fully clothed. It involves sustained deep compressions, coupled with yoga-style stretching to increase mobility. This is usually recommended for people looking for deep pressure, or those wanting to increase their range of motion and flexibility.
1 hr. $120.00
1.5 hr. $180.00
This service focuses specifically on your face scalp and neck. Massaging this area is crucial for reducing stress. We never truly know the level of tension we hold in our face until it has been released. If you suffer from chronic headaches, migraines, or TMJ this is the service for you.
30 min. $60.00
1 hr. $120.00
- 500 hr LMT
- 500 hr RYT
- 6,000+ hrs of Yoga teaching experience
- 4,000+ hrs of hands on Manual Therapy experience
- extensive anatomy and physiology training
My mission is simple. To teach preventative healthcare through massage therapy, yoga, and the art of breathing.Read More
Owner of Fitness Destination Houston
Co-Owner and Coach of 85 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to our clients and out of consideration for therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
- If you are unable to give your therapist a reasonable time of advance notice you will be charged IN FULL for your missed appointment.
- No-shows Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment with no contact, will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged the full amount for their “missed” appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.